Why Choose Us
Selecting a professional arborist requires careful consideration of the company’s arboriculture knowledge, safety and insurance policies, along with their ability to perform the job.
Distinctive Tree Care’s certified arborists hold degrees in Urban Forestry and general Forestry and maintain current arborist licenses in Connecticut and Massachusetts.
Our team of hardworking, friendly arborists ensures job safety, quality workmanship and customer satisfaction for your residential or commercial job.
SAFETY AND INSURANCE
Our top priority is safety, and we use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to ensure a safe working environment:
- We meet all OSHA and ANSI standards related to the tree-care industry.
- We are fully insured with workers compensation, general liability, commercial auto and excess umbrella policies (certificates available upon request).
- We continually undergo training and re-certify our credentials.
- Our crews hold power line clearance certification through the EHAP program.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND LICENSES
Our certified arborists hold membership in industry-leading organizations:
- Connecticut Tree Protective Association (CTPA)
- Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA)
- International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Certified Arborist
- Connecticut Nursery and Landscape Association (CNLA) Accredited Nurseryman
- CT Arborist License #S-3415
- CT Ornamental/Turf Pesticide License #S-3415
- CT Right-of-Way Pesticide License #S-3415
Our company’s growth has come from our customer’s references, and we will provide those references upon request.
Contact Distinctive Tree Care today to book your appointment or to receive a free evaluation and estimate from one of our certified arborists.