Vernon CT Tree Removal Services
- CLIMBING AND RIGGING- Some trees can only be accessed by climbing them, especially if it’s an overgrown or dangerous tree hanging over a house. Our expert arborists climb the tree and lower it safely in small pieces.
- BUCKET TRUCK- Our bucket trucks are highly versatile and able to reach trees in virtually every area of your property. We regularly inspect and maintain our trucks according to industry standards and replace parts as needed to provide the safest equipment.
- CRANE- We use a crane to access the most difficult trees, including those that are more than 150 feet from the nearest road. Our certified cranes and crane operators turn a normally impossible tree takedown into a routine job. Cranes are ideal for lifting dangerous, heavy trees up and over obstacles to avoid lawn damage, and they are the safest and most cost-effective option for these types of trees.
Distinctive Tree Care offers Vernon CT Tree removal and other services including:
TREE DEFECTS TO CONSIDER:
- Dead and/or detached branches
- Cavities, cracks or rot in the trunk or major branches
- Mushrooms growing at the base of the tree
- Damaged roots
- Leaves with unusual color or size
- Trunk with a strong lean
Distinctive Tree Care provides tree removal services to Vernon CT along with the Greater Hartford area including South Windsor, Glastonbury, Tolland, Manchester, Enfield, Windsor, Somers, Ellington, West Hartford, Farmington, Simsbury, Canton and beyond.
Contact us today to book your appointment or to receive a free evaluation and estimate from one of our licensed arborists.